Sunday, March 2, 2008

FFLiveWire Exclusive Interview with Nick Larkin


Luke Nicholson: Who is your biggest role model? Why?


Nick Larkin: A Jewish carpenter who lived 2000 years ago. He's the answer.


Luke Nicholson: What is your greatest football moment to date?


Nick Larkin: Beating No. 8 Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, when we were No. 2. I had a pair of sacks in the game. That game showed the character of our team.

Luke Nicholson: During your career at Boston College, what did your typical day during football season consist of?


Nick Larkin: Breakfast followed by lifting (Tuesdays and Thursdays). After the lift I would go to my classes and then have lunch before practice. Following practice we would have training table. After this I would typically do some homework and then hang out before bed.


Luke Nicholson: What sports did you participate in during high school and how have they helped you to become a better player on the football field?


Nick Larkin: I played basketball during my freshmen and junior year of high school. I wish I would have played all four years though because it was a lot of fun and I did gain valuable speed which helped out in football.


Luke Nicholson: Who is the best player you have faced during your career?


Nick Larkin: Hard to narrow it down to one, so I'll say Gosder Cherilus and Matt Ryan every day in practice.


Luke Nicholson: If you could have any super power, what would you choose? Why?


Nick Larkin: Teleportation. I like to travel.


Luke Nicholson: What one thing do you have to work on the most to excel at the NFL level?


Nick Larkin: In speaking with players from the next level I would say using my hands.


Luke Nicholson: If someone decided to make a movie about your life, what actor would play you and what would the movie be titled?


Nick Larkin: Phew, that's a tough one. You'd have to ask my friends about that one.


Luke Nicholson: What are you doing to prepare for your Pro Day?


Nick Larkin: Working speed, agility, strength, and conditioning.


Luke Nicholson: Is there a specific team you hope to play for?


Nick Larkin: No.


Luke Nicholson: Are you a cat or a dog? Why?


Nick Larkin: You might think a dog. But in a fight, a cat beats a dog and they are faster and more agile. I'm a cat.

Luke Nicholson: Outside of football, what are some of your hobbies?


Nick Larkin: I like to travel. I'm also big on computer games and movies.


Luke Nicholson: Why should a NFL team select you over other defensive ends in this draft?


Nick Larkin: I’ll give them all I've got on every play, I'm intelligent, and I make plays.


Luke Nicholson: What are your plans for your career after football?


Nick Larkin: I'd like to be a child psychologist.

Luke Nicholson: What is something unique about you that most people don’t know?


Nick Larkin: Double jointed in several fingers.


Luke Nicholson: If you could sack any NFL quarterback, who would you choose? Why?


Nick Larkin: Tom Brady. What defensive end wouldn't want to sack a 3 time super bowl champion?


Luke Nicholson: Finish the following sentence: Nick Larkin is tougher than…


Nick Larkin: he was yesterday.


Luke Nicholson: Thank you for your time, Nick. The staff at FFLiveWire wishes you the best of luck in all of your NFL endeavors.

 

 

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker