Tuesday, March 4, 2008

FFLiveWire Exclusive Interview with Jake Allen


Luke Nicholson: Who is your biggest role model? Why?


Jake Allen: My biggest role model is Maurice Glover. He's from my neighborhood. He showed by how a man can make it through trials and tribulations and turn your whole life around by just only having faith in God!


Luke Nicholson: What is your greatest football moment to date?


Jake Allen: My greatest football moment to date is the game I broke the most receiving yards record and they announced it and the crowd cheered.


Luke Nicholson: During your career at Mississippi College, what did your typical day during football season consist of?


Jake Allen: My typical day during football season was class, sleep, hard practices, and talk to people about the good things that is happening at MC.


Luke Nicholson: What sports did you participate in during high school and how have they helped you to become a better player on the football field?


Jake Allen: In high school I played football and basketball, tennis, and baseball. These sports kept me active and out of trouble.


Luke Nicholson: Who is the best player you have faced during your career?


Jake Allen: The best player that I faced in my football career was Jerrell Freeman from Mary-Hardin Baylor. He was one the fastest linebackers I had to face.


Luke Nicholson: If you could have any super power, what would you choose? Why?


Jake Allen: One super power I wish I could have would be the power of life because there are a few people I wish could be able to see me advance in life, particular my Uncle Marvin Lee (Big Hoop).


Luke Nicholson: What one thing do you have to work on the most to excel at the NFL level?


Jake Allen: One thing I need to work on to succeed on the NFL level is to increase my acceleration.


Luke Nicholson: What current NFL player does your game most resemble?


Jake Allen: The NFL player I think my game resembles is Plaxico Burress for the NY Giants because I think we are both big targets and make things happen on the field.


Luke Nicholson: If someone decided to make a movie about your life, what actor would play you and what would the movie be titled?


Jake Allen: One actor that I think that would play my role in a movie would be Chris Tucker. I think the movie would be titled "Never Give Up on Your Dreams."


Luke Nicholson: What are you doing to prepare for your Pro Day?


Jake Allen: To prepare myself for Pro Day, I work out at with Velocity Sports and do a little bit of training on my own.

Luke Nicholson: Which teams have expressed interest in you at this point?


Jake Allen: Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, and Dallas Cowboys have showed interest in me.


Luke Nicholson: Is there a specific team you hope to play for?


Jake Allen: I would play for any team, but if I had to choose it would be a team down south just so I can be closer to home.


Luke Nicholson: Are you a cat or a dog? Why?


Jake Allen: I'm a dog because I’m always the cat!!! I'm always holding it down for my territory!!

Luke Nicholson: Outside of football, what are some of your hobbies?


Jake Allen: Outside of football my hobbies are recording in the studio, shopping for L.R.G. and spending time with my little boy. He is what keeps me going sometimes.


Luke Nicholson: Why should a NFL team select you over other wide receivers in this draft?


Jake Allen: I feel that other teams should select me over other wide receivers in this draft because of my love for the game and why and how I play. I am a team player who never thought it was all about me. I am a dependable player and a dependable person.


Luke Nicholson: What are your plans for your career after football?


Jake Allen: My plans for my career after football would be to start my own youth camp, record label, etc.


Luke Nicholson: If you could catch a pass from any NFL quarterback, who would you choose? Why?


Jake Allen: If I could choose any quarterback to catch a pass from that's a NFL player, it would be Brett Favre because they say he throws the hardest pass and I want to catch one to see just how hard it is.


Luke Nicholson: Finish the following sentence: Jake Allen's hands are softer than…


Jake Allen: Jake Allen’s are softer than a baby's bottom when first born!!


Luke Nicholson: Thank you for your time, Jake. The staff at FFLiveWire wishes you the best of luck in all of your NFL endeavors.


Jake Allen: Thank you!!

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love your posting taste, very unique.
don't give up and also keep creating since it simply just very well worth to follow it,
excited to browse through alot more of your web content, cheers ;)

 
eXTReMe Tracker